The Church of Saint Mary, located at the corner of Plandome Road and Norther Boulevard serves as the focal point for the faith lives of the Catholics of Manhasset, Plandome, Plandome Heights, Plandome Manor, Munsey Park, Strathmore, North Hills, Flower Hill and parts of Great Neck and Lake Success.
For over 80 years, one of the unique charisms of Saint Mary’s is our dedication to the Catholic Faith Formation and Education of our parishioners, especially those of the next generation.
Saint Mary’s Parish statistics show a vibrant, bustling community of faith and devotion reported during September 1, 2014 and August 31, 2015,
- 3,188 Families
- 11,077 Registered Members
- 1,050 Ministries Participants
- 100 Baptisms
- 132 Communions
- 198 Confirmations
- 29 Marriages
- 85 Funerals
- 1,173 Number of students in the Religious Education Program in Grades K-8
- 56 Students in our High School Religious Ed
- 100 Teens in our Youth Ministry Group
- 328 Students in the Elementary School
- 606 Students in the High School
- 1200 CYO (volleyball, basketball) with 150 volunteers.