Class Agent Job Description
St. Mary’s High School Alumni Association
Alumni Class Agent Job Description
Active alumni involvement at any academic institution is vital to the school’s efforts to further its mission and program. Alumni of St. Mary’s College Preparatory High School are equally vital.
To develop the school’s alumni participation, the Board of Directors of the St. Mary’s Alumni Board, institutes the “Alumni Class Agent (ACA)” with the graduating class of 2010. While this program is officially launched with the Class of 2010, the Alumni Board, in collaboration with the Office of Development and Alumni Relations, and the appointed 2010 ACA, will reach out to alumni of earlier graduating classes to further develop the ACA program.
Following is a description of the responsibilities of the ACA:
1. Contact classmates by phone or e-mail regarding upcoming alumni events.
2. Maintain contact with the Alumni Office – sharing of information regarding class members. (examples: weddings, childbirth, job promotions, awards, literary accomplishments, etc.)
3. Update class list: address, phone, e-mail.
4. Share ideas and help to plan and organize reunions, gatherings and celebrations for your class.
5. Serve as an ambassador for the School – this means participating in regular conference calls with school administration to educate you on St. Mary’s today and by supporting and promoting events sponsored by the Alumni Association that benefit St. Mary’s High School.