Please call 516-627-2711 extension 1078 to request an appointment with the Director of Admissions.
- 8th grade applicants seeking admission to St. Mary’s High School should take the Catholic High School Entrance Exam (CHSEE) in the Diocese of Rockville Centre on Saturday, October 31, 2015 or the Test for Acceptance into Catholic High Schools (TACHS) in the Diocese of Brooklyn/Queens.
- 8th grade applicants who did not take the entrance exam may submit 6th and 7th grade report cards and any available 8th grade report cards for review. These may be sent via mail or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include appropriate contact information.
- Students seeking possible transfer into St. Mary’s must submit transcripts for the previous two years. In addition, an interview is required with Mr. Gerard Buckley, Assistant Principal and Director of Admissions. Please call 516-627-2711 ex 1078 to schedule an appointment as well as fax transcripts to 516-627-4383.
- Prospective students who wish to spend a day visiting St. Mary’s must contact Mr. Buckley for availability.
- School tours are available by appointment at 8:15 A.M.