To help make the transition into a college preparatory school as smooth as possible, St. Mary’s:
- Offers Freshman Camp – a five-day stay at the Marist Sports Complex in New Hampshire in August. Young men and women entering St. Mary’s take advantage of this opportunity to make friends for a day, a week, a year, four years . . . a lifetime
- Offers a diverse Athletic and Extracurricular Program allowing Freshmen to explore their talents, make new friends and develop a secure sense of belonging
- Electronically records all Freshmen and Sophomore homework assignments, holding students accountable for their own work
- Provides Senior Peer Counselors for incoming Freshmen as part of the Guidance and Religion program
- Offers Summer Enrichment and Enhancement programs in Math, English and Science for incoming Freshmen
- Ensures a safe learning environment with a zero tolerance drug and alcohol policy; possession or use of drugs and/or alcohol results in expulsion
- Upholds the Catholic School Mission via dedicated and caring religious educators and mentors, as well as lay professionals.